Friday, August 31, 2007

AND I QUOTE...

My dream boyfriend George Clooney is in the new film "Michael Clayton" about a lawyer who cleans up corporate messes at the price of his soul. The director, Tony Gilroy, gave the best quote I've read in ages:
"All these corporations that you talk about, they are all inhabited by people. It is not some other occult superpower that is deciding this," said Gilroy, who also wrote the script. "Every day, they go back and make a small paper cut on their morality."
Amazing imagery...paper cut on their morality.


1 comment:

work4peace said...

Hi Ventura Mom,

Interesting and busy life you lead. I was drawn in by your honesty and also you interest in peace. I would appreciate it if you would get in touch with me if you have the time or opportunity. I am a full time peace person here in Ventura and would like to run some things by you. The quote about the "paper cuts" was incredible.

thanks, cindy