Sunday, June 01, 2008

SO HOW'VE YOU BEEN...?

Hi, I'm the owner of this blog. Sort of left it to fend for itself the last several months. Funny thing, though. It won't post by itself, no matter how witty of a blog post I think up in the car on the way home from work. So, here I am thinking...where did I leave off? And who have I talked to in the meantime? Synopsis of the past several months: work, don't clean house, be amazed at The Kid, work, work some more, enjoy my husband, travel to Italy, work, don't clean the house, work, sign The Kid up for kindergarten, work, work, relax for the first weekend in months.

So, what have you been up to?

4 comments:

SUEB0B said...

Hey, woman. A glass of wine down at MyFlorist or Weaver is in order, doncha think? I can't catch up like this!

Melanie Sheridan said...

Hey! Good to have you back. I was thiiis close to taking you off my reader. Glad I waited.

Rose-Colored Beer Goggles said...

Figured you'd log back on when Hilary conceded... thoughts? Good to read ya.

Unknown said...

Italy?

details bella...

diga me.